Walter Potthoff GmbH is a family-managed full-service supplier of plastic components and systems for use in medical engineering and electrical engineering as well as in the chemicals and packaging industries. For us, this means offering individual components, modules and ready-made systems. We provide a full range of competences from a single source, ranging from development, 3D sampling and tool construction to customer-specified and agile production solutions, and on to smart logistics. Our focus is firmly on quality, innovation, and technology 'made in Germany'.
Facts and figures about our company at a glance:
- More than 40 years experience in medical engineering and other fields
- A strong and sustainable quality system (quality level < 1 ppm)
- Full-service solutions 'made in Germany' provided from a single source, including development, 3D sampling, tool construction, injection moulding, assembly, quality control, and a complete service delivery chain.
- 300 million components, systems and modules per year
- More than 60 injection moulding machines on over 10,000 m² devoted to production, assembly, testing and logistics
- Customer-specified and agile production solutions: standard to cleanroom production available
- Certifications (DIN EN ISO 9001, DIN EN ISO 14001, DIN EN ISO 50001, DIN EN ISO 13485 in preparation)
We are experts in process thermoplastics such as polyvinyl chloride (PVC), polypropylene (PP), polycarbonate (PC), polystyrene (PS), polyamide (PA), polysulphate (PSU), polyoxymethylene (POM), polymethyl methacrylate (PMMA) and many more. We process high-performance materials that display important properties such as heat resistance, flame protection, carbon fibre reinforcement, an antistatic effect, impact and scratch resistance, electrical conductivity, and more.
In short, we are characterised by our quality, technology, and innovation.